Who are the Richest People in the World of IT (Information Technology)?
Bill Gates successful to become the richest people in the United States by Forbes magazine version through the software company, Microsoft. In addition to Bill Gates, who are another richest people in America who have wealth from the world of information technology (IT)?
Larry Ellison from Oracle is the next IT richest person after Bill Gates. He is now ranked third in the Forbes list
The later following is Michael Dell, founder of computer manufacturer Dell, in position 11. Dell was followed by Paul Allen, the founder of Microsoft, in position 12.
Duet Google’s Sergey Brin and Larry Page in succession in position 13 and 14 in the list. The wealth that two leaders is only have difference 0.1 billion.
Other leaders also noted is Steve Jobs that is in position 61. Then should get attention is Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder, in position 321 in the Forbes list.
Here is the complete list of leaders in the IT world who are in the list of the richest people version of Forbes magazine:
1. Bill Gates (Microsoft), USD 57 billion
3. Larry Ellison (Oracle), USD 27 billion
11. Michael Dell (Dell), USD 17.3 billion
12. Paul Allen (Microsoft), USD 16 billion
13. Sergey Brin (Google), USD 15.9 billion
14. Larry Page (Google), USD 15.8 billion
15. Steve Ballmer (Microsoft), USD 15 billion
33. Jeff Bezos (Amazon), USD 8.7 billion
47. Rupert Murdoch (News Corp.), USD 6.8 billion
54. Pierre Omidyar (eBay), USD 6.3 billion
59. Eric Schmidt (Google), USD 5.9 billion
61. Steve Jobs (Apple), USD 5.7 billion
84. Gordon Moore (Intel), USD 4.4 billion
84. John Sall (SAS Institute), USD 4.4 billion
91. David Sun (Kingston Technology), USD 4 billion
91. John Tu, (Kingston Technology), USD 4 billion
105. Richard Shulze (Best Buy), USD 3.5 billion
144. Ray Dolby (Dolby), USD 2.9 billion
161. Mark Cuban (Broadcast.com), USD 2.6 billion
246. Irwin Jacobs (Qualcomm), USD 1.9 billion
246. Omid Kordestani (Google), USD 1.9 billion
262. Henry Samueli (Broadcom), USD 1.8 billion
281. David Filo (Yahoo), USD 1.7 billion
321. Amar Bose (Bose), USD 1.5 billion
321. Todd Wagner (Broadcast.com), USD 1.5 billion
321. Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), USD 1.5 billion
355. Richard Egan (EMC), USD 1.4 billion
355. Vinod Khosla (Sun Microsystems), USD 1.4 billion
355. Theodore Waitt (Gateway), USD 1.4 billion