How to Access Facebook from your Mobile Phone?
You can use Facebook Mobile to send text messages to mobile phones, receive notifications for friend requests, messages, wall posts, and other updates from Facebook friends. You can also update the status, find a phone number, or upload photos and video from your mobile phone. Here are some ways to access Facebook Mobile from mobile phone.
* Log-in to Facebook account, on the home page, click “Settings.”
* From the “Settings” menu, click the “Mobile ” tab. Enter your mobile phone number, Carrier or phone service, and Click “Activate.” After that, your activation code will be sent to your mobile phone.
* You’ll receive a text message from Facebook, which is titled “Facebook Mobile Confirmation”, and also your confirmation code. Enter the confirmation code correctly and you will see the display:
* “Confirmed! Facebook Mobile is now activated. Text FBOOK (…..) to update your status. You can also receive texts when people poke, message, wall post, or friend you. The Facebook Mobile application has also been added to your Facebook profile.”
* You’ll get more confirmation text message in your Facebook status. Check your Facebook account, and in seconds, your message will appear on the Facebook page as a comment.