Apple iPhone SDK Build 9M2621a
Are you iPhone lover? I think you need the iPhone application that can make your iPhone becomes more sophisticated.
With this software (Apple iPhone SDK Build 9M2621a) you can develop applications that run on iPhone and iPod touch. Includes the Xcode IDE, Instruments, iPhone simulator, frameworks and samples, compilers, Shark analysis tool, and more.
NOTE: In order to download this application, you need to log in with your Apple ID.
WARNING: Before installing and developing with this version of the iPhone SDK, you must first upgrade your Mac system to Mac OS X v10.5.5 or later.
And what is new in this release?
· SDK support for targeting non-Mac OS X platforms, including iPhone OS SDK.
· GCC 4.2 & LLVM GCC 4.2 optional compilers for use with Mac OS X 10.5 SDK.
· Updated assistants to create new projects, targets, and source ?les.
· Toolbar uses a single popup to choose platform, target, and debug/release.
· Integrated SCM support now works with Subversion 1.5.
Okay, the iPhone is fun, but I also think you should always vigilant and careful when installing the application / software / games / whatever into your iPhone, because it may cause damage to data on your iPhone or your iPhone.